Welcome to the Ispra Linux User Group (a.k.a IspraLUG).
If you're not a member, you can contact us at mailinglist [at] ispralug [dot] eu
- Friday, March 1st 2013, 20:00: Paninsubric Linux dinner
The IspraLUG (Ispra Linux User Group) is a group of people interested in Linux and living in the vicinity of Ispra (VA).
Everyone is welcome to the IspraLUG, from a complete beginner curious to learn about GNU/Linux to professionals working with Linux on a daily basis. We meet once a month and communicate through our mailing list. The main goal of the IspraLUG is to share knowledge on GNU/Linux, or Open Source in general. We also introduce interested people to GNU/Linux and help each other with individual problems related to GNU/Linux. In addition, we advocate GNU/Linux and Open Source to a and variety of organizations/institutions mainly through petitions to these organizations (e.g. the European Commission).
President: Dimitrios Symeonidis; Vice-President/Secretary: Malte Leip
Please see our Leaflet for some information!
- This is where we keep Minutes of our meetings.
- We also have the texts of our Petitions.
- Then there is the EC browser compatibility list
- We also have a page with some Presentations.
- This is the European Commission's Strategy for internal use of OSS
- We have a group on LinkedIn and one on Facebook
- We're in contact with the LinuxVar user group
- Here's a guide to founding, maintaining, and growing a GNU/Linux user group
- Here's a list of LUGs around the world